“Are you looking for young digitally skilled colleagues for your team? Digital Opportunity Traineeships offer organisations and companies access to motivated, digitally competent candidates from all over Europe.
Digital Opportunity Traineeships is an EU-funded initiative. It helps companies – from SMEs and start-ups to large corporations – to find people who are ready to use and improve their digital skills. Particularly, the initiative focuses competences in big data analytics, data privacy, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, IT systems networks or in the development of apps and software.
So far more than 4,000 traineeships have taken place in renowned companies such as Airbus, Siemens, Microsoft, and Seat, as well as in start-ups and tech organisations.
For companies, offering a Digital Opportunity Traineeship means:
- Access to candidates with strong skills and motivation
- Access to candidates from other countries
- Bringing fresh ideas and enthusiasm to the everyday work
- Financial contribution for trainees provided by the EU
- Low administrative burden
- Taking concrete action to address the growing digital skills gap in Europe”