The Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition is a unique community supported by the European Commission that:
- Enables stakeholders to propose actions, programmes, initiatives to improve the digital skills situation in Europe;
- Offers a platform of exchange to learn from peers and to showcase actions, initiatives developed and their impact;
- Helps to join forces to pave the way for a strong and inclusive digital Europe.
Over the past three years the Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition has managed to:
- Grow its membership by 71%, including 66% more SMEs.
- Reach 16 million beneficiaries through digital skills pledges, including more than 8 million trained and 4.4 million digital skills certificates issued.
- Launch 7 new National Coalitions, bringing the total number to 25.
- Successfully highlight incredible digital skills initiatives through 3 editions of the European Digital Skills Awards, with a total of 765 nominations and 56 finalists.
25 EU countries have already set up National Coalitions, with further in preparation, to address digital skills challenges at the local level.
Full article accessible here!