Date(s) - 09/10/2020 - 11/10/2020
For the first time ever, the largest hackathon made in Luxembourg, Game of Code, will be in a 100% DIGITAL form. Formerly reserved for Grand-Duchy and the Greater Region workers and residents, the event is now open to code enthusiasts from all over Europe, and beyond!
Developers are invited to join this team-building experience and take up the challenges designed by the hackathon’s partners on October 9-10-11, 2020 as of 05:30 pm.
1. BUILD your A-team with 2 to 3 other talented coders/developers and Register online before October 5, 2020 at 06:30 pm (CET) – send over your team’s details: team members ID and contact information, confirm your preferred challenge… before October 7, 2020 at 12:00 pm (CET)
2. CONNECT on October 9, 2020 at 05:30 pm with the other teams for the introduction (video-)conference given by Patrick Weber, Digital Government Innovation | AI | Distributed Ledger Tech | Open Data & Services from the Ministère de la Digitalisation, the presentation of the challenges and a matchmaking session with like-minded people
3. CODE for 36 hours to deliver the best, most creative and innovative, solution to the challenge you choose to tackle among the 3 available this year: Open Data Challenge by Digital Luxembourg, Hack the Future by Docler Holding or Open Banking Challenge by LUXHUB
4. UPLOAD your work on the dedicated platform – powered by Junction – by October 11 at 07:30 am and take a few hours to eat / sleep/rest /shower before your pitch session in from of the – remote – jury of your Challenge
5. PITCH your project (remotely) in front of the jury… and WIN one of the nice prizes offered by the challenges’ sponsors!